Therapy in Minneapolis
"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
All humans' lives go through periods of challenge and difficulty. Without struggle there would be no growth. Our aim is to help people:
- Better understand themselves and their struggles to enable growth
- Regain a sense of balance and peace of mind
- Build more satisfying relationships and more effective communication
- Find the sense of direction and meaning that allows one to thrive.
Integral Psychotherapy offers therapy and counseling for:
- Adults, Children & Adolescents
- Individuals, Families & Couples
- A wide range of problems (see Services)
Office located in south Minneapolis near uptown, just off 35W, and on direct bus lines from downtown, uptown, the UofM and the south suburbs (Routes 4, 18, 23, 113, 115).
We accept most insurance plans and also offer services based on a sliding scale to make services affordable for all income levels. Our current fee range is $30 to $150. Contact us for details.
Appointments are available weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Contact us to set up an initial appointment.